You could win the #1 Luxury Compact SUV at the Twin Cities Auto Show! The Acura RDX delivers an exciting driving experience, paired with best-in-class luxury, performance and safety. With bold styling, an engaging driving experience and a infotainment system that is simple to learn and use, the RDX is a sporty luxury vehicle that stands out from the crowded compact crossovers.
Official Rules will be available closer to the show.
• The RDX is now available with the newest version of Acura’s class-leading all-wheel-drive system.
• Acura SH-AWD® is the most advanced and capable torque-vectoring all-wheel-drive system in the segment.
• It maximizes acceleration performance by transferring power to the ground through all four wheels.
• Up to 70% of torque can be distributed to the rear wheels.
• Acura rethought the best way for drivers to interact with a touchscreen and came up with a smart solution.
• The 10.2-inch HD display is perfectly positioned right in the drivers' line of sight, but the touchpad is located at the drivers' fingertips.
• Absolute positioning helps make the interface easy and intuitive. Every position on the touchpad corresponds directly to one of the choices on the screen, so it’s very easy to use.
• The new natural-language voice recognition system is intuitive, like the voice assistant on your smartphone (such as Siri® or Google Assistant).
• No need to memorize a set of commands. Just say, “Where’s the nearest Thai restaurant,” or “Play 88.5 FM.”
• The completely redesigned front sport seats are sculpted to position your body in perfect comfort. Available 16-way power-adjustable seats include thigh extension support and side bolsters.
• Soft, durable Perforated Milano Premium Leather is available; both driver and passenger seats are heated, with available ventilation.
• Every 2019 RDX model is equipped with a new Panoramic Roof with Tilt and Slide Function, the largest in its class, which contributes to an open, airy feeling in the cabin.
• The RDX uses high-grade materials that few competitors can match – if it looks like wood, it’s wood, if it looks like metal, it’s metal.
• The cabin features a thoughtfully curated selection of fine materials that please the eye and the hand: available Perforated Milano Premium Leather, brushed aluminum and Natural Olive Ash Burl Wood.
• The RDX has been redesigned with bold, dramatic lines and an athletic stance – low, wide and sleek.
• Its sculpted body is eye catching at every angle, from the diamond pentagon grille to the unique “dragon tail” LED taillight design.
• The available 16-channel Acura ELS® Studio 3D system was developed and tuned by GRAMMY-winning music producer, Elliot Scheiner.
• Most audio systems balance sound front-to-back and side-to-side. The RDX uses four ultra-thin, ceiling-mounted speakers to add a top-to-bottom component for a true three-dimensional listening experience.
• The new RDX has class-leading cabin space, rear legroom and rear cargo space.
• The driver and four passengers fit easily and the flat floor makes sliding into the rear seat no problem. Your friends will be very comfortable – and will always want you to drive.
• The RDX personalizes your driving experience and lets you switch between four driving modes – Sport, Sport+, Comfort and Snow – with the simple twist of a dial.
• At Acura, performance comes first, so the standard mode is Sport, delivering balanced sporty performance for everyday driving.
• The newly designed 16-valve DOHC direct-injected turbocharged engine delivers 40% more low-end torque, giving you a more responsive start off the line.
• Bonus under-floor storage in the rear cargo area and a side bin for upright beverages means the RDX has a place for everything you need to have close at hand, or securely stored out of view.