Back in 2017– the Electric Room
Electric vehicles, with zero emission, are the greenest vehicles in the market and the Twin Cities Auto Show is featuring this technology in the Electric Room. Formerly called the Green Room, the all new Electric Room will feature the latest technology in electric and hybrid vehicles.
This is the place to check out the growing list of cars powered by electricity!
The Twin Cities Auto Show is also pleased to announce that Great River Energy has signed as the title sponsor for the 2017 Electric Room.
The electricity that powers your electric vehicle can come from many sources. Consumers are still learning about their options to power electric vehicles and Great River Energy will be onsite to help educate and answer questions.
Featured in the room will be Revolt, a first-of-its kind program that allows Great River Energy cooperative members to upgrade the electricity used to fuel their vehicles to wind energy, at no additional cost.
Drive Electric Minnesota will also be in the Electric room to answer questions about charging stations throughout the Midwest and electric vehicles owners will be onsite to answer questions about their experience owning an electric vehicle.
See the latest makes and models of electric vehicles and also check out:
* The latest in cutting edge technology with electric charging
* Chat with local electric vehicle owners
* Check out our electric-powered robot and sit down for a conversation. Her technology and capabilities will surprise you! EEVIE will be at the show select hours each day.
* How to power your electric vehicle with 100% renewable energy through the groundbreaking Revolt program made possible through Great River Energy and their 28 member-owning electric cooperatives.
* Pure torque
* DC Fast Charging
* Carbon fiber construction
* Fastest heaters provide cozy winter driving
* Home charging
* Zero local emissions
* Electric 4WD
* Average over 100 MPGe
* Workplace charging options
* Preheating is the new comfort standard
* Apartment and Condo charging solutions
* Battery technology development
* Choose the right plug-in vehicle for your driving needs
* Public charging options and maps
* Power to match the efficiency
* Regenerative braking technology
* How PEVs are good for our electric grid - The wise use of electricity
The Electric is sponsored by Great River Energy and the main project partners for The Revolt Electric Room are MADA, Great River Energy, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, PlugInConnect, MN PEV Owners’ Circle and Fresh Energy.