• The 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan has a lower cost of maintenance than competitive models by Honda, Toyota, and Subaru in the compact SUV segment
• Click here to find out more about the study performed by automotive data firm Vincentric.
• Driver assistance features offered on the 2021 Tiguan include: Front Assist, Blind Spot Monitor, Rear Traffic Alert, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping System, Park Distance Control, High Beam Control, and Overhead View Camera.
•The Tiguan provides a combination of both passive and active safety systems, including six airbags, and a number of standard electronic safety systems, such as an Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and Volkswagen’s Automatic Post-Collision Braking System.
• Volkswagen's Carefree Coverage suite of products and services come standard on all 2021 Tiguans. This includes:
o 2 yrs. Service - Scheduled Carefree Maintenance. 2 years or 20,000 miles.
o 3 yrs. Help - Roadside Assistance. 3 years or 36,000 miles.
o 4 yrs. Cover - New Vehicle Limited Warranty. 4 years or 50,000 miles.
o 5 yrs. Access - Car-Net Remote Access which includes Remote Start
• With the available 4Motion with Active Control, you can switch between different all-wheel-drive modes incluing Snow Mode and Off-Road Mode with just the turn of the dial.
• 2.0L Turbo Engine with 186 horsepower
• 29 MPG Highway and 23 MPG City
• Available 3rd row - one-of-a-kind in the small SUV Segment
Take a ride in the Car of the Show on the Truck Track, located on Main Street!