Q: How much does the Auto Show cost?
A: Adults 16 and older: $12.00
Teens 11 - 15: $6.00
Children (10 and under): Free
Half Price Wednesday, March 15, 10:00 am - 10:00 pm, $6.00
Groups of 20 or more receive special group pricing of $6.00 per ticket. Tickets can be used any day of the show, March 11 - 19. Good for one admission - no additional charge. Regular Admission is $12.00 per adult. To order group tickets, click here and complete the appropriate document.
Q: What are the Show Hours?
A: Saturdays: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sundays: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Q: Can I get a refund?
A: No. Tickets are non-refundable.
Q: Is photography / and videography permitted on the show floor?
A: Yes, it is not only permitted, it is encouraged!
Q: Who sponsors the Twin Cities Auto Show?
A: The Greater Metropolitan Automobile Dealers Association of Minnesota Inc., GMADA, is an organization of over 120 new car and truck franchised dealers in the Greater Minneapolis and St. Paul area.
Q: What about Disability Access at the Minneapolis Convention Center?
A: Minneapolis Convention Center was recognized for exceptional attention to access.
- All entrances in the front of the MCC have at least one set of power-assisted doors.
- There are 3 unisex single-wheelchair restrooms.
- Wheelchair seating and sound enhancement tools are available in the auditorium.
- From the skyway, people can reach the first level of the MCC via accessible elevators and escalators.
- Wheelchairs can negotiate walkways on low carpet or terrazo. A limited number of wheelchairs are on-site; best to bring a wheelchair to the convention center if needed.
- The marshalling yard in the rear of the MCC may be used for raised van parking.
Q: How many vehicles are at the Auto Show?
A: More than 575 vehicles, including 37 different makes of Domestic and Imported Automobiles, Trucks, SUVs, CUV’s, valued at $35,000,000. There are over 400,000 square feet of exhibit space.
Q: Where is the Minneapolis Convention Center?
A: Just at the south edge of downtown Minneapolis, near parking and restaurants, at 1301 South Second Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55403.
Q: Where do I park?
A: Ample parking is available surrounding the Minneapolis Convention Center and some ramps are connected by skyway.
Q: Do senior citizens get a discount?
A: All citizens are welcome to Half Price Day on Wednesday, March 16 from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Q: What is Camp Jeep?
A: Get a 4WD-off road adrenaline rush experience. Right inside the comfort of the Auto Show's main hall, Camp Jeep offers a one-of-a-kind interactive experience to the Auto Show, professional drivers allow riders to feel real off-road driving. This is not a simulator, it's the real thing. A rock climbing tower and Jeep Kids Course are also ready for your kids to challenge.
Q: Are cars on display available for sale?
A: No, the Twin Cities Auto Show is an exhibition only. However, product specialists are available to answer any questions you have regarding the vehicles on display. If you are interested in purchasing a new vehicle, representatives can help direct you to a dealer that is within a convenient location to your home or office.
Q: What is a Ride & Drive and will there be any at the Twin Cities Auto Show?
A: You will have the opportunity to get behind the wheel and test drive a variety of vehicle makes and models on the streets of Minneapolis. The Ride & Drive sign up will be located on the exhibit floor and the vehicles are parked just outside the doors.
- Drivers must meet age requirements for each manufacturer and have a valid driver’s license
- Passengers are allowed and must be at least 8 years of age
- Drivers and passengers must sign a waiver of liability and may be asked to provide follow-up information
- Drivers may be asked to pass a Breathalyzer test
- Registration closes 30-60 minutes prior to close of drive hours listed
Q: Do I need a physical ticket to get into the show?
A: If you purchased your ticket online, please print and bring that ticket for entry.
Q: Can I obtain discounted tickets from my local automotive dealership?
A: The Twin Cities Auto Show is owned and produced by the dealers in and around the Minneapolis / St. Paul area, so the area's new-car dealers have discounted show tickets to share. Demand is heavy, so be sure to act quickly!
Q: Do the cars on exhibit change through the show or remain the same?
A: Every vehicle that enters the building during move-in remains in the show until its conclusion.