Electric Vehicle Neighborhood
Visit the Electric Vehicle Neighborhood Powered by Xcel Energy to get up-close to the latest electric car options and learn more about electric vehicle technology.
Buy tickets here
Did you know?
- The cost of driving electric can amount to approximately $1 per gallon equivalent.
- With federal tax credits and manufacturer rebates, electric vehicles are becoming more affordable.
- Without a tailpipe, battery electric vehicles remove carbon emissions from the road, which is great for our environment.
- In Minnesota, there are currently nearly 450 public charging stations available today, and that number is growing every year.
- Over 80% of EV charging happens at home. Xcel Energy offers low cost energy to charge overnight.
Stop by the Xcel Energy EV Garage in the Ballroom to learn more about electric vehicle charging, benefits to the environment and savings.
The Electric Vehicle Neighborhood is back at the 2023 Twin Cities Auto Show.
Paul Douglas - Official Electric Vehicle Spokesperson for the Twin Cities Auto Show
Paul is an advocate for lowering our carbon footprint and an EV owner. Douglas, an American Meteorological Society Fellow, has 45 years of media experience.
Check out Paul's experience with EVs:
Check out these other Twin Cities Auto Show Features!