A: Minneapolis Convention Center was recognized for exceptional attention to access.
- All entrances in the front of the MCC have at least one set of power-assisted doors.
- There are 3 unisex single-wheelchair restrooms.
- Wheelchair seating and sound enhancement tools are available in the auditorium.
- From the skyway, people can reach the first level of the MCC via accessible elevators and escalators.
- Wheelchairs can negotiate walkways on low carpet or terrazzo. A limited number of wheelchairs are on-site; best to bring a wheelchair to the convention center if needed.
- The marshaling yard in the rear of the MCC may be used for raised van parking.
For your convenience, mobility equipment is available for rent at the Minneapolis Convention Center (MCC). MCC has both power-operated vehicles (scooters) and manual wheelchairs, which may be rented at the Visitor Information Center located on the ground floor at the main entrance. Currently, pre-registration is not available. Equipment should be returned to the Visitor Information Center each day.
PAYMENT - All transactions must be processed with Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Checks and cash cannot be accepted.
Scooters: $50 per day
Wheelchairs: $20 per day
New to SpotHero? Click here to download the SpotHero app.